Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Friends meta won the server-lead by Kini as the WoW holder

We have so many stories to tell, either you agree of what I say or you disagree.
But to keep it short. I am always right :D 

WRAP UP OF OUR JOURNEY THIS WINTER ROUND 2015/2016

WHO ARE WE? 

Dacia always spawn in the SW, this is where I met Kini and Zmeul back in 2009. I always played in the SE with the nick diadem but this time I used Bea nick. It's been a long story if I am going to tell our previous encounters. But if you like to scan my blog.You can see some post about them.

Dacia never hold WoW and be in the race. It is not their play style. They like to hunt and kill hammers either at home or by splatting on walls. Zmeul never train WWK but this time he has WWK rammer.

Zmeul and Kini asked me to play this round, they invited Aftermath/keith. They have also some other friends playing aside from us. So I asked also my friend Volkov, Neve, Marvis and Gandhi. Volkov is always be with me and will never left me. Neve and Marvis, they did not join Dacia but they settled in the deep of the SW where no one can disturb them :D. While Gandhi/Abhi, he was reluctant to play because of some personal reasons plus he is newly married. You know what's gonna happened LOL. But he registered a week late and played Romans. He is saying that he is going to play as an anvil but I know in my heart that he can't play purely anvil. Truthfully, Keith and Abhi were always playing together and I am there with them to help them out when they are sleeping plus I always have defense armies for them.

IS DACIA HAS FRIENDS?

Zmeul has some friends from other alliance name RO-TEAM but not all of them. It is mostly a group of Romanian players. I don't really know any of them.

Dacia has few core players and then started to invite new players or they asked to join us our team. Honestly, it is so hard to work with newly invited players. They sometimes either follow the leaders orders or just used themselves as a spy from other alliances. All of us have greeds and intentions:D.

IS DACIA HAS CORE PLAYERS? We are only a few like 10 players and ended up of 5 playing until endgam.

Dacia grew and even have one wing Daciaa. But something terrible happened during the convos in Dacia chatroom-disagreements and disappointments. I always heard this phrase "shit happens". So, there were group of players disagreed with us. When we let them join us.We told them upfront that we won't play for WoW endgame but like to play as a hunter. Number of players left Dacia and formed THO alliance. Pablo Escobar and P7GAB are their leaders and bring out their friends.
We never expected to have peace with THO and be allied with them. Both of the leaders realized that we are just killing each other but then there is an enemy in our backyard waiting to hit us hard which is the Gold Co and their confed ally NH.

OPERATION AGAINST THO Alliance. 



The RO-TEAM?



PLAYER GONE ROUGE? click here for more info: xxlfatty

It was a messed when there is one player and he is a leader in the wings and had lots of greed on himself. Believe me, he is a good player though. He manage to be a top raider with an account that has only few troops when he started to play. But he was bitching us so bad...he is a me me me player. Main leaders has some favors from him and could not fulfill it cause of greed and wanted to have lots of attention. He sent an attack to kini and he used Maxio troops to kill Fairy's offense. What a horrible act. He did not sent real attack on me though cause he knew I have defenses.

GOLD Co and NH? Who are they?

Gold Co and NH- they are Hungarians players. Everyone told me that they
When Gold Co started to hit us, newox is the first one that I know that got hit and whine about Dinnyes. Dinnyes is growing like a weed. We never knew Gold Co on how their play
style. Thanks to skizo/Bala for giving us a heads up. Bala expected already that Gold Co and their confed will dominate the server. Sometimes we believe in it especially when they hit us in a synchronize landing times. I really hate the time 6:00:00 because that is their landing times.

ARTEFACTS? I hate them cause I mostly have defense troops LOL.

After few weeks of playing, artefacts spawn in random places. Dacia has some grabs :D of course. The first player that lost artefacts is newox. Dinnyes took it from him single handed. It was a bad play

November 27,2015. Our small trainer got stolen by crazy man.  We tried to talk to him in giving it back to us. We had a silent deal. You do not need to know what was it. But it gives us a chance to build more troops.

DIPLOMACY: In preparation for WW.

Why we are talking of WoW here? Why? We just decided that
When Gold Co is hitting us, we tried to



to be continued....











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers