Monday, January 18, 2016

Bea and my pretty boys in Travian

G


A simple woman, and like to play travian together with her pretty boys gangs. I used to work with men when I was working in Engineering department of Agriculture. So it is normal for me associating with boys. Doing fieldwork alone with them- sometimes it felt awkward.

 I used to hear with their jokes either their jokes pointing at me that I need to get married and taste that special heaven. I have no idea why they wanted me to get married and kept saying over and over. I just laugh at them and told them: yeah right!!!!  I am not ready to have lots of babies LOL. I don't really take it seriously though. You can joke at me anything but I will tell you if I find that you are starting to insult me or I am not comfortable with it. But sometimes I just ignore it. It is better that way.

I have a reason why I posted my photo here. This is to answer why the Gold Co and NH alliance thought that I am Bala. They think Bea is Bala. I am a normal girl, growing a beautiful woman inside out.

For those that knows me well. I can name those people but do I really need to. Well I can name a few:

Abhinav- I known him since 2009. I played dual with him in comx and aux server and killed many offense armies hahahaha. We are like public enemy number one in the server LOL. that was the old days

Zmeul and Kini (girl)- they are couple..

Keith- he is my Irish muscle man and very smart man. As far as Abhi quotes" Bea like pretty boys". Who won't be. :D Abhi, Keith and I played together for many rounds. As usual I am their personal defender. 

Volkov- he is my hot guy and I mean hot as in burning hot. You will get burned if you near him. Don't --go ----near ----him------ever! 

Dani, he is my italian friend and his wife is playing with us Anna.

Marvis- oh men! I love Marvis- he is a very kind man...my team mate in com6. 

For now, those are the few that I can name cause I play with them in comx this round.

I met new boys of course Bala, Atosz , Atila and Marchus- They are my hungarian friends and I play with them in hux server. I am their beautiful protector. I will bring out my sword and slash those that  are trying to hurt them LOL.  I think I just watch too much Korean historical drama lol. Honestly, I like to watch movie that used swords. 

The best thing that happened this round when I met ingredbergman/Benjamin. I like this guy. Even our WoW are competing whoever gets to level 100. We both talk to each other nicely. I post this for him and you might like to read it HERE  It is just a game and no matter what happens.. The server will be over anyways LOL. He is a pretty nice guy and I am fond of him----and looking forward to play with him in the future. Ben I will settle near the SE border lol. Maybe in the same alliance or be an enemy again.

 I have a facebook page and is a group of travian players.You might want to join. I name it as "Bea friends around the world".

I met so many people in the game. I will or might visit them just to meet and no other things. I first met one of the WW holder in com5 and that was back 2009. He is a pretty nice guy.

So, Gold Co and NH players-- don't ever thought that I am Bala- oh men! I am a girl and not a boy lol. Clearly! I am not a gay too :D. Someone could attest that.

I am me.. Bea .. the only Bea in comx. If someone used that name then maybe they can get lots of PM hahahahaha if it it is me. I used my skype since I play on this game. Hard to find in playing a double face.I am not used to it.
Do you think only you can play?


My spoiled puppy eating lamb
She eats better than me LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The best! :)

bea said...

The best or the beautiful woman hahahaha..

bea

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers