Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great Khan Mythos in DS-CL

««Player of the Day : Mythos

One of our best Officer is honoured today, let's
introduce to you the Khan of DS-CL :

Hail! and Greeting's all you Dirty Southern Warrior's
of the Great Kahn!
Before I was hooked by this game, in the 'Other World
my name was Dennis, and I was a crane operator for a large Sign company. That is until a yellow jacket wasp,
an allergy and a ladder ended my working career.
Short story, long fall!
Alway's a board gamer, my son suggested this game
he had been playing, Travian. I started it and then left
on vacation for a week. Oh, how I wish I had that week back !
I have enjoyed the comradery of so many in this game,
I won't even begin to list the name's. How I avoided destruction, and ended up on the winning team is a mystery!
Thank's to all in DS-CL and MDS who had faith
and friendship for me. Long live the Dirty South !

There is no mystery Mythos, you are doing a hell of a
good job, that's it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers