Monday, May 4, 2009

Daily Bulletin 05.04.2009

-----------------------------------------------------
Daily Bulletin of the South East United
dated: 05.04.2009 Issue No. 02
-----------------------------------------------------

Dear all South Easterners,

As the sun going down in the South East, it is time to give an update to our two WW holding by bibidromania and kraken.

First, both teams saying THANKS to ALL. Crops and defense units are raining but we are always begging for crops ;-).

As far as I saw, we are not late for preparing the WW village. Great granary and Great warehouse looks good and I can say it. We are on time. Both teams never stop building the mighty WW. We are online 24/7. We did this so we can win again this round and so your help is much appreciated. Tomorrow is another big day ahead of us. Prepare the hammer for the construction plans.

------------------------------
TODAY'S ATTACKS:
------------------------------

There is no real attacks sending by the enemy this time. They are still hibernating themselves. I hope they will do that until the race is done which is so impossible but last night there was one player from DACIA sending fakes attacks to bibidromania villages. Klark, the panda leader ordered for raining fakes to his villages. He made a fun to our WW but then he is going to defend which is the real attack we sent to his villages hahaha. If you guys like to join the fun. You can go visit here: http://speed.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=3448

----------------------------------------------
ADDRESSED TO THE LEADERS:
---------------------------------------------

Diadem did not receive any of the players that we can be featured in our bulletin "AS PLAYER OF THE DAY". We might be starting to the leaders. Just make a short note/story about how you like to play in this game and how you hooked up yourselves. Things you learned in the game.

----------------------------------------
ISSUES IN DEFENSE UNIT:
---------------------------------------
For the last 24 hours, there is no troops died in the WW village. The team did the good job in looking after. Mind you guys, their eyebugs are getting big and puffy. They need to get a facial and massage and pampered themselves when the race will be done hahaha.

Note to PLAYERS: Pls feed your troops in the WW village. Pls send 30k to 50k or more in bulk per shipments. It is much appreciated.

---------------------------------
PLAYER OF THE DAY:
--------------------------------
Since no one is answering our call: I asked Diadem on how she likes to play on this game: Let us meet the new dual/sitter to bibidromania.

Diadem Team consist of 6 players live in different time zones. They are friends in com2 and com5 and one here in comx. Bea is the one who lead the team and she is going to share some moments in playing travian.

>>>>SHE IS HERE NOW: Let us meet her.<<<=

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Believe me or not. a woman and a mother of two, 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. But do not ask me how old am I :P. I called myself a "warrior Mom" hahaha. This is my first time playing here in comx and I am so glad that I met a number of fantastic and energetic players. I started to play in regular server in com2 and com5 and had been in endgame in com2. Honestly, I find this game boring at first. You built, have resources and then someone will steal it. My husband is the one hooking me up with this game. The account that I was playing in other servers which is the remains of my husband "skelster". He is actually here in comx but he is too small LOL. He just had fun killing some players if someone raided his two little itty bitty villages :-).

I am so glad to be a part with devils alliance, the leaders there are great. But when devils and koala were in war. I don't wanna join and I want to be neutral because of friends. I don't understand what is behind the curtains so I better back off. I found panda alliance after looking for hours. I was so happy it then when I was reading their alliance profile that they are neutral with this two alliances. At first, they won't take me because they did not knew me. But I was insisting myself to join them until they accepted me. It might be klark got fed up of my blah blah :P.

Honestly, I was aspiring to hold the WW and I am so glad that diadem did not get one. It is hard work and all leaders in the meta are expecting you to win the race. Since the leaders trusted me then I am one of the bibidromania team as sitter. I am happy to be a part of the team. I covered when the guys are sleeping. You know what, I still called myself a noob but a brilliant noob hahaha. This is the best experience that I ever have to watch out for our WW. I will try to make it sure that no troops will starve.

I had a very exciting moment to share of what happened to the WW today as I am covering. Merchants throws crops to the granary but then troops eat it out. That was a good scenery to our eyes. One thing that made my adrenalin up. Looking to the market. At 40 minutes, there was 10 minutes gap and then the merchants arrive. I am so thankful to Terror Squad that he was online and filled in on that gap. Thanks to yahoo chat. I will tell you all, blueking is the big contributor to the WW today. He thrown more than 5 million crops to the granary within 30 minutes span.

So I have enough of blah blah or else I wont stop talking here. Gotta go in real guys. DIADEM/Bea-

=======<<<<<<<========>>>>>>>>>
Thanks DIADEM for sharing stories to us. Now, you see how easy to tell us and now readers, time for you to say something about you.
.

WEBMASTER:
Diadem - Bea is our webmaster. She made a blog for us all. To keep us updated. Enemy are welcome to read hahaha.

-----------------
REMINDER:
----------------
We are begging for crops. ;-)

==============================
end --XD--

thanks all for reading.

Bibidromania and Kraken
SE-UTD Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers