Friday, January 1, 2010

Only a fool will attack Bea- in comx



A player wanted to attack me as a form of retaliation of being be banned. Let me think about it. I was sending him an IGM many times but he did not listen but then he kept coming back in my village.

I was not gonna be mad at him but then he sent his rams and hero. Is this the right thing? I was reaching the leaders to stop him but they did not listen and ignored my messages. Well, well I will take an action about it. Let the firestorm resolved the situation. The MH firestorm gave him a little lesson. Am sure, she emptied her warehouses and I just wished she de-pop him. Not sure.

Violation of the confed and he took more than an hour of my production which he violated the rule of the game.

Let me think semper~~~~~ and dont tell everybody that Bea you'll pay. I love someone hates me. I really love you...this is only thing that I can give you :))


My hero after the battle. Look down below a bttle report..

After the truce, here it is. I was being disappointed by Eraser. He attacked first and killed some of my standing armies. I killed all his armies. He did not wait for my signal. It does not matter anyways. That village z, I am not sure if I can hold long because of this guy hated me. No one hated me in comx....because I am a queen in the server hahahaha..joke!!!!



Even I have a little account, I am still gold user and the defense that I have added. It took Semferfedelis armies die more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bea. can i have ur skype? i wanna talk bout something with you. tq

add me @ j0k3r.my

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers