Saturday, May 29, 2010

GRX finally over


I made a few post here for WW race updates. Just try to scroll down or else look on the side where you can see grx updates. I played several servers but none in Greek server. I found it funny when I only understand the game through pictures. Same thing I felt that I am here in Japan. When I go to the restaurant I based my order through pictures and will ask the waitress if the food has pork hahahaha...



Best heros in the game:


It is being in the controversy both the meta YATA and CN- LOL. How could they be accusing themselves for not hitting STELLAR. If I, myself. I'll go send an order and hit STELLAR and am not gonna wait for the others. Well it is on their cultures hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers