Saturday, March 12, 2011

Imperial Awesomeness

Hello everybody I am going to be contributing to this site and I hope you won't learn to close the tab every time you see it is by me! I will be writing a guide but for now I am going to do profile for each Ukx top ten alliance.

I don't have a large amount of time tonight so I will do one on my alliance

™W.




™W is a powerbased alliance which means that everyone is based in one area after they make their second village and so they have a very good defense. They have made it a few times into the ukx hall of fame. They are currently rank 8 and and their wing ™W++ is open to applications and has a brilliant INF (In-game-forum) run by ME!. But sorry the other stuff will have to wait.


So I have got to face facts here. ™W isn't going to be competing for WWs but there will probably be some great economies and anvils. Because of 100% percent of the being in their powerbase it will make them have a strong quick defense so won't be farms and their leaders are all experienced top 100 players other than me. Their hardcore players who are on the chat room etc. are have been working together for 5 years or more so they work together well and make a formidable team. They will be holding a few artifacts by mid-game and some of them have their offense troop cues non-stop. In the end though they won't be attacking much because they will be defenders. Of course you never really know they could take a level 99 WW by chiefing and then win the game by making it to lvl 100. I doubt it though. There relations are good all around and they are unlikely to join any meta in the endgame rather than give up that security. I will come up with one in the next week or so on GTL (Gym tanning laundry)
Yours Ukx player and .UK and Com forum player Imperial Awesomeness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"powerbased" Its called a stronghold..

Thats also not 10 alliances..

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers