Monday, November 28, 2011

comx is at T4 version-hero adventure

Comx is on the first round of t4 version. There are so many old players left on the game and some of them as well stay and find out what is T4 about.

More info on this post as well: CLICK HERE
Since the account am logging on is an observer acc and so, I dont care if someone saw my stuff. There is nothing that you can get in my account aside from resources.

Alright, my hero is quiet has many stuff- I got it when I send him to an adventure or I got it from auctions. The gold and silver exchange is pretty much expensive. Sometimes, you can loot silvers as well during adventure.



Light scale armor will give you Damage reduce to 4 health points and give 20 health points per day. Look in my hero, he is wearing the 40 health points per day. My hero right now is injured from his adventure.





Tips:

1. If you send your hero for an adventure or to any villages that has armies to kill. Make it sure that you equipped him with the right armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers