Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ingridbergman the IKEA WW holder- a lady killer :D


The first time I talked with IngridBergman.  I thought he was just a normal player with the talent and experience that could lift him up to be the best player on the whole server.

 I was extremely impressed by the way he looked at different situations. He led his alliance to the WW race, which is also a huge achievement considering that Swedish players are usually not among the best players in Travian.

Sometimes when I go to bed I am a bit disappointed, wondering how cool would have that been, spawning in IngridBergman’s quad. He is a true hero we must all respect. Although, I believe I am an extremely attractive woman, with a bright mind, I must approve that Benjamin himself looks fantastic. Ladykiller indeed. :D and I love him. Pls. don't misunderstood it. I love everyone lol.

He is the hero killer :D


my favorite song.. I love Tracy Chapman...




Written:
By Bea


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love IngriedBergman

bea said...

Benjamin you have secret admirer :). Awesome huh!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers