Thursday, February 26, 2009

Player of the Day 2/26/2009

««Nice to meet you ! Player of the day :

There are so many nice guys over there ...
even this one, my "old" friend davejmerr :

Hey Everyone

My name is Dave aka Davejmerr and I have been playing Travian for about 9 months on multiple servers, with my 10 year old daughter (tigerwolf).
We live in Minnesota, US.
I am fortunate that Sakuran ran into me early on when
his all of his raiders got stuck in my trapper.
The potentially dangerous situation was defused over the now ongoing joke that my trappers are a high end hotel with a top notch chef. Chef O'Toole. On side note. Chef O'Toole is a IRL buddy of mine who was recently promoted to executive chef of a fancy hotel in Norway. He will be responsible for planning and preparing the meals for the Nobel Peace Prize dinners.

Anyway, this is the first server which I feel we have a very good chance of winning the end game and am glad I can participate in the team. Woohoo.

Dave

PS. If tigerwolf goes yellow it is because she hasn't finished her homework yet and I am being the mean old dad. 8)

Hey Dave, may be i could have deliver my troops but now it is too late to deliver our friendship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers