Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SEWW DAILY BULLETIN - 25.02.09

Sakuran wrote:

SEWW DAILY BULLETIN - 25.02.09
******************************************
Today's headline
******************************************
"It looks like we are failing build with building the WW.
Is there anything we can do to speed this up ?
Resources, Army, Attacks?"
---------------------------------------------
I received many similar IGM today.
First of all, i was very pleased to receive them because
it shows a great motivation from all those who want
our World Wonder to WWin.
But it also shows that the SEWW strategy is not undertood, then let me try to explain it better :
To build the 100th level of a WW, two things have to
be upgraded :
1. The Great Warehouses (GW)
2. The WW levels
In term of time, upgrading the GW first and then the WW levels, or upgrading the WW levels first and then the GW when needed : It does not make any difference.
At one moment, the WWs which are actually 20 levels higher than us, will have to make long breaks to upgrade their GW while we'll have our GW already upgraded, which means rocket speed for us untill level 100.
Here is a comparative example of the time it takes for both :

Time to upgrade 1 GW from level 14 to 15 = 6:46:30
Time to ugrade the WW from level 14 to 15 = 2:47:20

But there are not 1 but 5 GW to upgrade which means
that building one WW level is quite quick, while giving
one level to 5 GW takes a loooong time.
It will take the same time for all the WWs to upgrade
everything and the order does not matter.

But i agree that psychologically, it makes a difference
and i'll give more levels to our WW in the coming days to show you that we can also build fast if we want.
As Squiid would say : Word !
___________________________________________
««3 WWS to support : How can i do ?

I received another wave of IGM on this subject :

"I can´t carry so much Wheat to all the 3 WW´s where
my Troops are standing.... ´cause its too far away !
9 -13 hours one way for my merchants !
I cannot send 24K to Li Kui and Tarkelic and 48 K to you
at the same day ! :-("

Of course i don't want to cut my brother & friend,
Li & Tark from any support, and on top of it, let's not
forget that as they are on the front line, they need even
more support than the SEWW.
Btw, as we say, "the prettiest woman can't give more
than what she owns !". It is obvious that a location logic
must apply. It belongs to each one of you to evaluate
which is the best but reasonable support they can provide and the evaluation method is simple :
Your troops must be where your merchants can feed them !
And also, better supporting very well 1 WW than lamely supporting 3 or more.
Another way to support faraway WW is to keep extra
defense in case of emergency calls.
Li, Tark and I are working hands in hands, supporting any one of us means supporting all 3 DS WWs.
____________________________________________
««Blunder of the day : Sakuran is a nOOb !

That's the third wave of messages i received today,
(bad day) :

"Hey,
Everybody can see, when the Natars attack any
WW- Village !!! Are you a Noob ? ;-)))"

Yes, i must confess that i missed that :(
Nobody's perfect, sorry ...
____________________________________________
««Natars Bytes : A Pinch in the Rock !

http://travilog.org.ua/en/6763324/481e21e9c0137d3dc6e149979c240c50

Our Wonder defense can and will handle a lot more of these little binary things ; No more than a very few casualties & let's go for 5 more levels !
____________________________________________
««Nice to meet you ! Player of the day :

Today i am glad to introduce you my personal and wise
advisor, Karakis from DS-EVE :

Hi everyone...

My name is Teo and I'm from Greece.
This is my 5th server in Travian and I have to admit
I'm addicted to it. I was given the opportunity to say
something about me but I'll use it to express an
opinion for this game, instead.

After playing in some servers before,
I've 'met' many people. I believe that the way
we play this game, is how we really are.
Defensively? Attacking? Loyal? Helping? Polite?
We can put these words in Travian easily.
To ourselves also. Are they at the same level ?
I think, yes. If not, there has to be a problem.......

I would also like to thank my alliance for the great time
they gave me all these months. And of course,
very special thanks to a very special person I met.

Travian is just a GAME (or isn't it?)

Thank you all for your time
Regards, Teo

I share your philosophy and i highly appreciate
your advices Teo, be there till the End !
_______________________________________
««Game of the WWeek : A name for our WW !

Wanna go to level 10 !? Okay, but we need a
name first ! Let's vote in a few minutes, special MM on its way ...

_______________
That's all Romans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers