Sunday, November 15, 2009

Controversial: strongest hammer build till now(aez)

Mata Hari's hammer compared by a rammer LOL.



Comment to one of the poster though... his opinion in simming and it is true,....



My team in Teiwaz account agreed to train rammer and hammer. We started with 3 accounts, two of our team will handle defense and others will do the offense and training hammer and rammer. The two accounts will send defense to the offense account which we did in the early of the game. Our romans account went busted, it was being farmed by the chinese guys and ended up of deletion. Our gaul account went ok though but we run problems and ended up that got kicked by the alliance... Too bad. We have kinda a spy account but never used it in destroying players. We just wanted the account to be shielded by the alliance.

Things happened fast and teiwaz ended up few person playing. Two players in the team got a personal business that needs to take care of. So, only two person left in the account and it is hard for us to run the two accounts.

For those players that has huge hammer for WW, don't tell me that they do it in one account and there is no involving of parking space and all that. One example is Mata Hari, she has parking space. She farmed and simmer but not an aggressive player

Let me talk with my hammer, it is not that big but it can scratch World Wonder. I have level 19 croplands and can feed 337500 troops. Building level 19 croplands took forever, I think it took us a month to build and lots of gold we spent through NPC.

I kinda feed my own troops, I only parked my troops to my defense account when the account joined in the alliance a week or two weeks before endgame. I parked horses there since it is faster in travelling, took me almost 2 hours to travel though.

I personally DON'T trust other players for my troops parked there on their villages. I will cry if got killed by an attack to their village. This is my hammer:


Add 30k clubs and around 9k catapults, they are home.. I sent this 8 days before the server ends. I have no artefacts either...If I do then it must be more than this....I sent this hammer also to steal an artefact landhino and killed a few and then I sent it to May20, killed a few also. I killed lots of troops in my hammer during the endgame time, we declared war in FRY and CH alliance because of the WW village that they took away from -legion- alliance.....

We wasted also lots of resources when warehouses and granaries overflowing because only 2 people played in the account. I am online for 18 hours on and off and remaining hours is my dual Connor, too bad Romany and Neo went out but I am happy for them though...

I tried to train rammer but could not do it since it is lack of resources. I used sometime my hammer club to farm but when they started to die. I will stop. My other villages that do farming is not enough to gather resources....

If and only if the account has 6 persons in one team..... It is doable even there is no artefact of training involve but it involves a feeding ground to keep the troops alive....I remembered the Jan16th armies, rammer and hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers