Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something New!



Something New


Hi guys and gals! All of you already read Red Barron's post about new Open Beta server with Travian 4 version. So, I'm second writer, I'm deffer and you can find me in game under this name, and on forum under name playboy4. Well it's enough about me, let's talk about travian.

I activated my account 10 hours after start and I saw that there's already some robbers in top 10, wow, I know. How's that possible, well there are two things you can do. First one is to clear some weak oasis with hero and some troops. But second is much more intresting, you can use cages, trap some oasis troops and raid this oasis.


What is a cage? Cage is one of items you can get for your hero. You can read more about it here.

I saw a lot intresting stuff in the beginning but here are things that I like the most. First thing is new graphic, and I like it a lot.




After new design, the most intresting thing was everything about hero. From adventures, auctions till new items and appearance.



On the start I saw new task that saying to build rally point and send hero on his first advanture. My hero got bounty on first advanture but on second I got nothing, and I was disappointed but my hero make me happy after third advanture where I got a gelding (horse).

After I did first 10 advantures I got 500 silver and I started to spend more and more time on auction table. One thing that suprise me was first sale on auction where someone sold 6 cages for incredibile 65000 silver and when you convert this in to gold, that is 325 gold, but people start to be smart and now I buy 6 cages for only 250 silver, that is 1,25 gold. But that's the game, people learn on own mistakes.



I don't like very much new hero appearance but I can used to it. I don't want to write much about items for hero all you need you can find here.



The only thing I don't like about this new version is new map. There are new options you can use on map, but it's difficult to look in your 7*7, raid and maybe the biggest problem is that you can't see the map on mobile phone. So I hope Travian team will change map somehow till real t4 version.



This is my first post, but surely not the last one. Here are some extra pictures.





till next post! :P

deffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers