Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About August

Hey Guys,

Well It's September now and I thought I'd give you a quick update about how things are progressing. As you might of noticed over the last month me and Bea have been experimenting with the side bars and stuff, adding a country and pageview counter ontop of our feedjit stream. Both were meant to help us find out more about our readers and our popularity. However Google has kindly added an amazing statistics page to the admin panel of blogs which allows us to find everything we need and more on one inbuilt page. Because of this I have now got rid of both the feedjit stream, the following ability and the country pageview counter.

So Google only has statistics starting from June 2010 but I thought I'd put out some interesting ones anyway.

Page Views July 2010: 6017
Page Views August 2010: 8182

Most Viewed Post: Dorian Gray on 10x Speed
Biggest Referrer: www.forum.travian.com
Most Popular Page: WW Hammers & Rammers
Most Post Written July 2010: Bea
Most Posts Written August 2010: Steve

Well I hope you've found those Statistics interesting, I certainly did. Another smaller change is that the number of posts now displayed on the homepage is 2 which I changed to go with the sidebar removals in order to keep the page short and as clear as possible. We're also going to be coming out with some more posts soon but the Summer has caused us some uploading problems with us both going on holiday. Look forward to more posts about Travian 4 and what's it like to be a Supporter from me and I'm sure Bea will be doing her usual posting as well.


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers