Thursday, September 23, 2010

WE NEED REPORTS

Hey Guys,

We're looking for good (or maybe truely terrible ones) reports to go in a video I'm planning on making for the blog.There aren't any requirements as such but it has to fit into one of the following categories:

  • Excellent Offensive Reports
  • Excellent Defensive Reports
  • Biggest Mistakes/Fails (defending with 5000 catapults is one I saw a while ago)
 Anyway, if you have a report (or have access to one) which you think should be included in the video, then please contact send me an email with the report screenshot, name of the account (if you want it included) and any other relevant details, my email is: swimsteveswim@hotmail.co.uk. Also if you have me on Skype feel free to give me your best reports on that.

There's no real deadline as I have a threshold I need to reach to be able to put in the video, and if there are too many for a single video then I'll happily make another. Feel free to send as many reports as possible.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers