Saturday, May 14, 2011

A different Travian Competition

I know for quite a few people that the race to Level 100 is starting to bore quite a few people. So here's my proposal for something different.

In the next month or so, I will pick out a brand new server on either the international domain which is .com, or the UK domain which is .co.uk for a different type of competition; and this competition will be the person with the highest amount of villages and highest population wins. Obviously there will be those who go for the WW, so when the WW gets to 100, the person who has the highest number of villages at that point wins. Simple as.

So let me know if you want to register interest by commenting below, and I shall announce the server which will be brand new, and will allow you to pre-register for the server like a normal server, as well as giving a round-up every week about who's where in the highest amount of villages leaderboard.

So if your interested in a different styled Travian competition, comment your interest below. I look forward to see who would want to take part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers