Saturday, May 7, 2011

Comx Has Begun

Hey Guys,

Sorry it's taken me so long to do a post, I've had some problems organising time and some real life stuff came up. My series on social ideas to improve Travian is still happening but it may take a while longer than I expected because of all the stuff happening. One of my  favourite servers to play has always been comx, it's one of the more active, more experienced servers and there are many great people playing and leading alliances, there's a high quality and the games are action packed. That's one of the reasons why, after taking a sabbatical I've decided to start playing the server again. I'll be playing as a Gaul to give me some time to work on some strategy 
ideas I've been having and haven't had a chance to try. 

To be honest I'm slightly dissapointed that comx has restarted as a Travian 3.6 server rather than becoming the first Travian server to be a T4 Speed Server which would have been exciting and hopefully would have brought new players to the .com speed server which unfortunately has been getting less and less players for a while now. Anyway just to let you guys know I will probably be covering the things that happen on the server as it progresses and possibly do some alliance and server analysis later in the game.

Steve10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers