Thursday, January 14, 2016

Is it Over? IngredBergman is on the lead.

My blog---- and it's focus on me.... oh what the heck!   

A day before my birthday. I felt that I got burned out in playing the game- sleepless nights :(. I don't wanna get old quick for not sleeping 8 hours :(..... I just wanted to take a rest and enjoy my day with my family and my cutie dog. Do my lots and lots of projects at home. 

 Early in the morning -the East side of the earth, many players that live there woke up early. Curious? Yeah they are curious if the WW will be knocked down.  
As we speak,
Thank you Benjamin for sending this screenshots...
.
[1/13/2016 1:59:02 PM] Benjamin/vB - iBergman: hello
[1/13/2016 1:59:14 PM] beaskelly: can u send screenshots pls
[1/13/2016 1:59:28 PM] Benjamin/vB - iBergman: tell me why
[1/13/2016 1:59:36 PM] beaskelly: i put it in my blog..
[1/13/2016 1:59:43 PM] Benjamin/vB - iBergman: you put it in your blog?
[1/13/2016 1:59:50 PM] beaskelly: yeah..
[1/13/2016 2:00:08 PM] Benjamin/vB - iBergman: and what can I put in my blog?..
[1/13/2016 2:00:18 PM] beaskelly: u have no blog

IKEA is queing level 100 now. Can they make it? We will see in the next few hours. WatchandLearn/box was asking if we have hammer heading to IKEA. He has his own plans.. that.. that I will know if he really did it together with his team. I am not saying that he is in my side. Box is a great enemy and opponent. I don't hate him but I don't wanna play with him as an ally but an opponent in the game. But talking to an enemy is a dangerous thing to do. :D. Sometimes we are careless and did not noticed that you are giving out rich information. So- it is dangerous to sleep with your enemy :D

So...so...Hammers are on the way. Where? of course heading to the southeast. Honestly, I feel bad of knocking IKEA WW but there is no other competition though. If we don't do anything then they will take the lead. Let's see if we can do anything...

Updates: Attack landed beginning from 23:30 to 23:59
Our WWK rammer run the defense first and took out the wall. Marko and his dual trained a remarkable numbers of rams.  even protected due to the fact that their rammer village almost got chiefted/destroyed by Gold Co.


Pablo Escobar made his first scale of attempt to take down the World Wonder (WoW). I never thought of Drudez and Tombo to train this much.. but this two kept hugging the small trainer arte.. oh well. It did not waste after all :D



Neve - Dani and Anna are my friends and playing lone in the southwest deep area.



IKEA tried to build.. got knock down again 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers