Friday, June 18, 2010

Lunch Date with my good friends



I was very happy to see my good friend Chinatsu and Yuko. I always enjoyed their company, we decided to have a lunch date at Nirvana restaurant at Mikasa Shopping Plaza in Yokosuka Chou area. It is an Indian restaurant. All of us ordered a set of curry, Chinatsu and I ordered they same. Chicken and Vegetarian curry with a saffron rice and grilled chicken. The set includes a salad and a dessert- it is a coconut pineapple thing- I dunno the name of it LOL. I can't read Japanese characters LOL. The dessert helps to clear out your palette from spices. Yuko ordered the seafood curry instead of vegetarian curry. I really love the nan bread and I wanna eat the whole thing but I am stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers