Saturday, June 5, 2010

To Aux players: Try to cut your fingers in pointing at me

My week had been busy. Sunday- we had Sumo Day to my daughter's school May 30th and on the next day,

Monday. It is an American holiday and both kids had no school. My family together with the homeschoolers group went to the Pompie Exhibit in Yokohama Museum of Art.

Tuesday, was being a quiet day for me. Kids were in school and I was at home catching up all the stuff that needs to do at home.

Wednesday, I run errands inside the base- trying to take care some stuff.

Thursday, both of my kids had an activity at school. Daughter had a spring picnic in Aburatsubo Marine Park- and spent our time almost all day. While husband attended at fiesta celebration in my son's class. It ended up that he was taking a day off.

Friday, I took son to school in the morning because he lost his bus pass. Back home and tried to play a little bit in travian. Log on to comx account and do some training armies. I find it that I could not log on in aux acc. So, I tried to ask someone. I could not find any answers and I left all the chatrooms they made. Husband was asking me to get off in my computer- I gave him massage on his back and he took a 3 hour nap. Then at noon, we left in the house and attend son's music festival. Pick up few things in the store and shop a new bunkbed for my son. Then after that, we went home and clean up ourselves because we felt sticky and dirty - as it was humid in the outside. At 5PM, We left in the house and join our friends in dinner at Takemiya all hands. We came home pass 9PM and Kelly was shouting on me in skype... what did I do to Leege armies? I have no idea. It seemed that I am the only accessing on Leege acc....and by changing the password to rat2 without even telling me why. I find it rude and not respectful.

This is my week look like- busy and I tried to fit in my time in playing travian.

First: I dont know who is tikitiki player. No idea if this player exist. I am not paying attention alliance activities.
Second: I dont know who is withdrawing Leege armies in rat2 capitol.
Third: I dont have time to chitchats much. As I am not home all the time.
Fourth: Kelly asked me to sit to mystic WW. If I have interest on ANZAC destructions. I should of say "YES". Very easy to destroy you guys. Will ask Public Enemy to chief Mystic WW and I will send out all her defenses....But what did I say? My answer right away is "NO". You should think about this. Pls dont accused me of the stuff that I did not do it. I am not like the other people that always play dirty tricks. I should refused when The General asked me to play in rat2... My burden should be lesser- having 4 accounts running in different servers. That is too much :((

This week had been crazy....

If I play a game, I valued my time and I never done any bad to any account where I was playing before and even now. Buying gold is nothing but spending time in the account- those are more valuable to me. I do hope people know how to analyze and know how to be truthful. I believe "Honesty is the best policy".

My comx friends can justify with that. They knew where I am at and kept asking them to help out the acc which am playing. My dual in comx ended up of sleepless for many past nights since I was not able to check the acc as we had an incoming attacks.

Well follow me in facebook and you know what i was doing on that day they said- Leege's armies were dead.

I will finish this post later. It is Saturday and we will go to church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers