Friday, June 11, 2010

TRAVIAN eats lots of time :(


I could not catch myself now. RL and travian. Oh boy! I am getting busier everyday. I need a break. Kini and I were kinda happy that we were banned due to sitting to a player which we did not knew that he was away for more than 2 weeks. We have no idea! We are such a busy women... kini was busy cutting waves in every attack PFF and GW thrown to us and I am busy rebuilding damaged villages. I rebuild 2 capital already in our co-ally. Kini were busy looking attack reports. Lovely ladies- we are always on war.

After we got unbanned..... There are lots of incoming attacks :(. This is not so fair. We just had a rest for at least 12 hours... Too bad Firestorm unbanned us :(. Firestorm can u ban us again before they will hit their attack to us. HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wished we had a little rest..

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers