Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Travian 4 Roman Start Guide

Hey Guys,

I've been busy creating the first full starting guide for Romans on a Travian 4 server and I've finally finished the main draft and posted it on the official Travian forums. I plan on improving it continuously based on suggestions and growing experience so it should stay relevant for a very long time.

I know that you need a forum account to see certain sections so I've uploaded it to three separate domain forums so I'm hoping you have at least an account on one of them.

Travian.com Version
Travian.co.uk Version
Travian.us Version

Thanks Guys,

Steve

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u post that somwhere else please, since forums are down for a long time now

Stephen McKenzie said...

I want to, the problem is that the forums are the only places where I have saved copies of the Roman guide.

Anonymous said...

eh :(( well then only thing left is to hope for servers come up soon, cheer's mate.

Anonymous said...

hey, need u to ask something, since new uk travian4 server started, how long u think i should delay before start playing with romans, i mean, when to register on that new server, stared before 5 hours or less

Stephen McKenzie said...

If you have any questions about a Roman start you can ask me and I'll try and answer. I know it's not the same.

Also all we need is one forum out of the 7 (I think 7, possibly 6) that the guide is on to come back up and we should be able to find the guide again and I'll post it here.

Anonymous said...

was faster with question hehe

Stephen McKenzie said...

I'm not sure how competitive that server, but I know that personally I like to register within 36 hours of a server start but not before about 8 hours from the start.

So wait a couple more hours and then register is my suggestion. Just make sure you are going to be active, if you can't be very active then I suggest waiting until you are further away from the center.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers