Saturday, October 24, 2009

Teiwaz Capital



My capital was destroyed by CH when they tried to chief my hammer village. They also hammered my capital as well. Few tiles were destroyed and I could not back up to level 19.

Other players made their capital a hammer village. If you level up the croplands to 19 then it is impossible your capital to be a hammer village. I used my capital as a feeder to my hammer. I build 12 warehouses and 5 granaries, enough to build level 19. When you reach level 18, you are going to NPC every 2 hours and it is very expensive in terms of gold. This is where travian made money for gold users. It seemed it took forever to build it. You need also resources from your support villages to build it quick. This is what I did. This is my capital photo before it was destroyed. CLICK HERE

I never have a storage artefacts, I can build to level 20 croplands as the artefacts will let you build great warehouse and great granary.

Other players leave their hammer in the oases or in the village itself. I found it a little bit safe in the oases and I just put 1,000 scouts enough to see the enemy when they are scouting you. But I never be scouted in the oases. I am such a friendly lady to my neighborhood.



This is the production per hours, my capital has 150% bonus oases plus grain mill and bakery. I demolish warehouses after I reach level 19 croplands and replaced it with grain mill and bakery. Plus 25% gold. I think I have 337,500 productions per hour. Enough to feed your hammer and you will still negative if you exceeded it.

Typical population for support villages ranges from 600 to 750 pop. Support villages will not be developed into a military village since you will choose what village your hammer be trained. Some of my support villages has no wall at all.




This is my lucky support village because it has wall. Most of my support villages have trade office at least level 10. So my merchants can carry more resources going to the hammer village.

Tip for support villages:
1. Just develop the croplands
2. Build the extra bonus like grain mill, bakery, iron foundry, saw mill and brickyard.
3. Build trade office at least level 10 and so your merchants can carry more resources
4. Build hammer/armies.
5. Build Town hall for celebration at least level 10. Culture points use for expansion your empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers