Saturday, October 17, 2009

Teiwaz steals an artefacts from hawk


After stealing the artefacts to hawk, my offense rank went up. It was my dream to be in top 10 but at least I am on the top 20. It was not bad at all. My hammer has 11k catapults and the 2000 was sent on that battle below. I still have also 30k clubs were in the other village and I just did not wait for them to come home.

Isn't it fun?

I received an MM from my leader in Legion that we drop confed to TG alliance. Bad thing, they were very aggressive and then they chiefted Topaz village and I talk to one of their leader. TG leaders M&BC sent an MM for a halt for 12 hours. After 12 hours, I sent my hammer to hawk where the plan is. I told them that I sent my hammer but then they did not expect that I sent it to hawk. They have a very big confident on their defense. Sent 4 attacks to 4 villages of hawk, it looks like a fake, that is what they thought. Enough for hawk to stop building his WW village. He is out in the race.




One of the top 10 attackers of the week. Lovely!



I transferred to Christian tyler, knowing that TG did lied to PFF. I was trying to reach the TLL and PFF leaders before everyone hit to my hammer village. Talk to dracoo and it is safe for Christian and then we passed to Vimes. A bit safer there too.

1 comment:

Rj said...

your last round? hmmm yeah ok. i believe you.

so, same quadrant? :D

Rj

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers