Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Hero: Cookie Monster-Teiwaz Stats

I never thought of sending my hero into battle but then my dual Connor had fun catapulting our neigboring FRY members, he at least made 2 levels of our hero.

After all my hammer got killed. I managed to train this much and sent without scouting. Server is about to end. Raysama is on level 98. I figured, I will give the last mission of my hero.




Hero got killed and managed to made another 2 levels. Raysama did not wait my hero to revive and he got to level 100.



My Cookie Monster should be RANK 12 or 13. He is dead, I just wished travian revived all the heroes which is dead when the server ended. They don't have that capacity it yet. They need to upgrade the servers.





Not bad slaying armies in Teiwaz village.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/727e5y.jpg[/img]
my hero

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers