Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hawk's hammer hit Teiwaz



After stealing the construction plans/artefacts, hawk sent his hammer to get it back and got nothing. I sent my 200k defense back to the original owners when Christian_tyler came to my village to get the artefacts. I asked for reinforcements after I steal the artefacts and I got more than 200 reinsforcements coming from my alliance. I am really impressed and they love me so much, I mean they loved teiwaz for being loyal to -legion-.

Do you know of what is the feeling if someone steal your stuff? You know how it feels. You want it back and hawk/TG alliance ordered for an attack to my hammer village and my capital and even send scouts to scout how much do I have in my village. If I did not start sending the reinforcements back. His troops wont comes home.

2 comments:

Rj said...

he tried and got what exactly?

absolutely nothing! LOL

not to demean you, hawk, but dude, you came far too short. maybe next time then :)

Rj

bea said...

I transferred to Christian before his hammer came. Good thing I talk to PFF leaders, could not find any leader in TLL. At least, we have spare plans if someone in PFF&TLL lost their plans. Capito used it right now :))

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers