Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Drink Chakki from KINO alliance

Nana has reinforcement because of his neighbor Drink Chakki. He knew that he will attack sometime. Now, his co-ally join the fun by clearing it. Armies went all dead and then Drink Chakki followed. Now, we are wondering who is the spy in gham alliance. Drink chakki sent one scout and then boom-drunk cherry came by and cleared it up. Let me think, drink chakki and drunk cherry. It seemed Nana is fighting a multi account player.

How many times this guy came back. I was sitting to Nana and I could not do anything on the village by instant building.




He even tried to crop-locked Nana, I am so glad that reins from alliance are barely made it and killed his armies.


Who are these KINO alliance? I never seen this alliance before and mind you one of them bring his tail down on me. He bow down to Bea hahaha...I can see the list of their members that there is a multi-account there. It is very obvious!!!



Finally, Nana started to kill his armies. We will see how long this guy can hold. I can't wait to see this guy be burn into ashes. I love to see the report: Your village is completely destroyed.



This guy loves to come back and forth to Nana. Ouch! His armies got killed. I like you to come back again. I am begging you lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers