Thursday, December 10, 2009

Notorious vs Silver Storm/others and the uncoordinated chiefting



After sending fakes to Notorious villages the other day and posted a new thread in aux forum about CE chasing notorious. Silverstorm was gone mad after the fakes and he finally sent real attack and trying to chief our little itty bitty village. They were touch by their little brains.



They crop-locked my village and even tried to conquer away from me. Poor me!

I don't think he has the urge to get my village since he only sent three chiefs and killed one of his precious chiefty.

Ok and this is the fun part though. My dual tried to save the village-level up the croplands and there were two chiefs landed after how many hours???

Wowkkwow sent an uncoordinated chiefting. Poor you



Opppssss! chiefty got killed. Thanks to stargazer for sending his druidrider and kicked their butts.

After 7 seconds there is another bad chiefting landed. When I saw that only druidrider left from previous attacks. I sent my lovely teutonic knights and defend it. At least they can give a little damage by helping Stargazer druidriders.


I will update this later since there is another attack landed in an hour. We will see if another uncoordinated chiefting. I just remembered when the CE players are bragging themselves in the forum that they are good in chiefting. But they are STINKS!!!!
Ended37|-3

Update: The attacked was fake and not even chiefting. What a shame? How many times CE destroyed notorious villages? Many times. We kept rebuilding it. This time, they wanted to take away from me. Now, we have 9 villages left. Meatcream is going to mock us. What? a 9-villa account has 4 hammer???? This is funny.

Welll.... well... we will just rebuild it and help other villages which is crop-locked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got destroy by noob player ,what's do you feel?


~wowkkwow~

(note this -i'm solo acc - non gold user)

^_^

bea said...

Nothing..dont be flattered...Because when u r attacking to us, we only defend the capital for CE hammer..and we lost already our hammer.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers