Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Notorious ended up of what???- aux sever

If you come here and like to read my blog then continue reading.
If come here and made a bad criticism. You better stay in your bedroom and I will give you a time-out.



The CE alliance finally came to notorious empire village. The 6-account villages versus to (quantuple size account)-one of the CE member alliance. It is really pathetic, two player's hammer came. I was hoping the 200k club. We sent few of the defense. We figure their tails are still hiding on their gut.

They were pests by us (TFA). I could not believed this people how they reacted. They even called me a 13-year old kid and accused of multi-playing in comx where they does not know the real story behind it. Before you condemned people, You better examined yourself. Don't be like a saints. Because I know how the game works. I know why top players be on top. They claimed to have lots of duals and it ended up that these people are playing multi-accounts. It is just happened that I know Galadriel both comx and aux and notorious joined to TFA.

As per Galadriel told me from the start, we did not play and go for WW but for having fun. Meaning, we did not bother of having a WW-hammer and played simmingly. Always gone into war. In this manner, One alliance (TFA) versus CE and FSBC. CE are bragging a lot that they are sooooo good on this game. As a matter of fact, I really dont know those people bragging themselves (only a few).

I made that post and so the CE-alliance will send an attack to Cushy. They are bragging their 200k clubs. I can come up with that without artefacts. I can do all of that. It is just a matter of online time which I could spare if I want to. But I have real life to attend. I better off spend time with my kids because they are NOT staying kids all the time. They grow fast.

For those players that they did not know me personally. Thank you for all the insults you made against me. I am not used to say bastards or fuck or shit. It is a forbidden words in the house. My dual Abhinav, Vemund and Brian knew all of that.

It does not matter now. We are extremely satisfied of what we got in our account. Look down below....

Top Rank 5 over all defense. Thank you to my co-ally. You guys are great!


Top Rank 9 over all offense. I personally give my sincere thanks to Abhinav and Vemund. These two guys are good in chasing the enemies armies home.


Statistics updated 12-15-09...


After all, it was a good game. Friends and Foes, Bea is signing off in travian. Goodbye aux.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

341k defence kills?

thas not worth bragging about.

Thats barely even one hammer.

what a n00b!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers