Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dorian gray On 10x Speed


I talk to a fellow playing in German server. Oh yeah, I don't understand there but I figure it out a bit. Just don't read IGM. LOL.

An IGN Dorian Gray playing in 10x/speed server in German or http://www.travian.org/dorf1.php. People there are crazy. They are on endgame right now by the way. This player is also played in comx for 4 rounds (if I am right). They brought the name Nitro&Glycerin. I seen them the first time in Koala NG- which is my co-ally on that time and then it happens that they deleted their account. I am not sure the real reason but now I know. They got bored. It is also they same time that the German server restart.

Alliance Statistics, well his alliance is not too bad. It is on the top 20 rank. So, the team are doing pretty good.

Top 2 offender..of course Natar is not included. Natar/Nataren are always there during endgame.


The last time I visited on his account and I could not believed it of what I seen. Well don't called me noob. I am not really a big farmer. Clubs are sent and came home full sack. His warehouses are always full. Well, I trained a few clubs on great stable and Great Barracks. I am sure if it will be filled again.

For more of our posts and to hear about them as soon as they are posted follow us on Twitter, here.

1 comment:

pleyer14 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers