Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My absence in travian-what happened?

Oh boy! I promised to my husband that I will stop playing travian. I can still play anyways but not as hard as before. So, dual is much more appreciated.

My husband is doing a lot of things that I will forget this game. I even asked him to block the travian sites and even forums on all computer in the house. Believe me or not, my computer were dead last December, that is after the last round were done in comx. The display monitor is not working due to falling when I was falling asleep playing but I can still hear the sound popping of my messenger. I finally took to genius bar in Tokyo and they said, I will know for a week,... so it should be this Sunday or next week Monday. My computer were being molested by travian. Do you think this is a good thing? You will be the one to answer it and just keep it to yourself.

Ok, while I am hibernating in travian. This is the stuff were happened, we had a 7-day Disney Cruise in Carribean.
Our special dining at Palo restaurant located at deck 10 on the ship.. The food were excellent and the taste are fabulous. Our waiter from Czeck Republic is an excellent server, name Tomas. Plus, he is handsome and have a nice smile always. He was our waiter also when we had a brunch before this dining.



I can't help it with the chocolate soufle..yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers