Friday, March 19, 2010

R.A.I.D The Top Offense Player This Round



R.A.I.D was being played of four(4) energetic players by Tomek, Marcin, Magda and Blejki. These four players are roaming around on their peaceful quadrant and looking for some armies to slaughter at home. They were always on the battlefield slashing the throat of their enemies. Be at war on the other alliances that provoking them. I called them a Polish player by the way. Tomek became my friend and a dual to one account in comx. We wanted to be the Top offender. I like that. :)

From the beginning, Blejki was the one forming the team and lay a target of what they wanted for their account. As they were enjoying on their journey at the battlefield. Blejki decided to stop playing due to personal reasons. You do not need to know that LOL. I really believe that in the game, if you have a target laid in plan. Then you have something to point on. They are persistent on that by putting lots of time and energy on the game and of course, the gold money.

They have so many tactics that they were using to make their account successful.

He is the top offender but his hero is not top 1. Oh well, it does not matter. It does not mean that when you are chasing armies home from your enemy. Your hero is always there and available for the battle ground.

I heard some other players that they are sending reinforcement to their support villages and then let the hero killed it for leveling.

I guess my friend tomek is happy about my post. I am looking forward to play with you sometime but I am not sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers