Monday, March 22, 2010

Bubble Heart bubbles a second village



I checked in yesterday and found out that the Bubble Heart team bubbles a second village. They pop up their village yesterday around 2pm I think. As I checked if they are top robbers, they are not. I suspect this team used up their resources for settling new village instead of training armies. But I stillI bet they have plenty of armies farming. Building townhall and Academy to get a 500 culture points. This must be something :)

No one ever settled a second village after 6 hours. The first player that giving them a hard time is peppus, he must be aiming the cropper. He sent massive of attacks but he did not get nothing after. The group was being pissed by this guy. Maybe they are going to gather the whole armada to take out this guy. That must be fun.

I was talking to their team leader which I won't reveal their identity yet. It is not time, it is too early in the game. They were farming left and right and of course they are gold club member to make their farming easy and also easy for the other duals to find their favorite farms. They have more than 10 people in one team including the direct log in (called it dual) and sitters which, they are their protectors

These group of players are really CRAZY...A quote from one of their team leader. No bot or farm machine used using on their farming. Everything is done manually. I gave them a salute in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers