Monday, December 20, 2010

COMx Is Here!

Hey Guys,

As some of you might know my favourite server is currently (and may always be) comx so it gives me great pleasure to have registered and got off to a decent start on this comx. Due to time constraints (as well as having other servers) I took the previous comx (the one that just finished) off to focus on the other stuff so there wasn't much server analysis or details of what was happening on comx up on the blog but luckily that's all about to change.

This is only meant to be a short post so I'll keep it as such. However I will mention the first person (and a couple of others now) have achieved second villages so congratulations to them. Also currently the best raider is Te Amo who is also well known as Surikat and has a long history of excellent accounts and hammers so I'll look forward to seeing how much she achieves this server. A proper post will come in the next few days.

Steve10
For more of our posts and to hear about them as soon as they are posted follow us on Twitter, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers