Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's Continue




Let's Continue


After my first post, I'm ready to wrote another one. This one will be shorter because nothing major happend on this server till today.

Biggest news on this server are new villages, most of top 1000 have already built second village or will build in few days. But there are some players with 3 villages already and that is very impressive, but with all those items that hero holds it's not difficult to raise CP to 8000.
After some player decide to stop paying a lot of money for things on auction prices are slightly falling, so if you are not golder my adivce to you is sell everything and make some gold.

And after that you can have hero like this one:

Maybe it's too early talk about alliances but I will write my opinion about it.


Nucleus - this is my ally so I won't talk much about it. Just some pictures to show:


HELLAS
-They look strong with some really powerful players but they are not so strong in robbing.

NATO
-I think they won't go far because they are really all over the map, but who knows.

[FU]
-I like them the most. They are strong in off and in deff but you can see that they have wing which is even stronger than main ally so many things can happen.

There are some others alliances that are good but my opinion is that we play only 3 weeks and that is way to little.


That's it from me in this post.

deffer
For more of our posts and to hear about them as soon as they are posted follow us on Twitter, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers