Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hey Guys,

This is a very quick post, I'm having problems finding time to be online due to the Christmas period and a huge amount of family stuff I've got going on so I (probably) won't be posting again until a couple of days after Christmas. If anyone needs to contact me please wait until after Boxing Day to try as I am unavailable.

In the mean time however I would be extremely happy if you could all take about 10 minutes to fill out the following survey. This is completely unofficial and is not endorsed by TravianGames, the survey is completely anonymous so I have no way of telling who submitted which answers however I ask you answer each question truthfully. I'm going to be doing a number of Travian surveys although this is probably going to be the longest but that's because it covers some quite important issues.

Thanks,
Steve

For more of our posts and to hear about them as soon as they are posted follow us on Twitter, here.

2 comments:

Norm Walker said...

I have been reading your posts for a while, I finally had a report to send you. Let me know the best way to get in contact with you guys.


Thanks
ACE from USX

bea said...

send msg to cmcbeaskelly@yahoo.com and will post your report.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers