Sunday, April 17, 2011

Comx is on Hot Endgame

People, I had playing this game. But not looking forward for T4 version LOL.

Comx is getting hotter- too many armies were dead thru capturing artefacts and or sending their hammers to the WW village itself.


I took this screenshots after Spicer.team WW village was being bombed by the hammers. The 3 WW holders from Yestag meta give made them a leader of the race. But we will see how it goes. I will try to share some battle reports.




Awww.. wall destroyed and the 1k cata went through and delevel 1 level of the WW. Amazing!!!!


I just went out and ate breakfast and saw that Eagle Eyes WW village got down ;; Ahwee...

Hammer info that hit him can be viewed it later.. giv me a sec to get all of it :P



2 comments:

benchmark said...

1k catas managed to destroy 1 level from WW, because it was a monster hammer. Catas fire as a % of units killed. What I mean here is that if I can kill 10% of deff in there then roughly 10% of my catas will be able to fire. Of course with the wall taken out by the rams, much more deff died and hence more catas were able to fire. However the deff in there must have been rather slim for this to happen(around 2 mil. or so deff units would be a VERY rough estimate)

bea said...

For sure, the defense is not that big on that village...

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers