Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hero Item's on T4 - Left Handed Items

Hello everyone, apologies for not posting for a couple of weeks, however I am here now and that's all that matters, I think.

So anyway, part 3 in our guide to hero's look at Left Handed items, and with a total 18 different Items to choose in 6 different categories, there is tonnes of variety for your Hero's left hand.

Firstly, there's fighting strength against Natars, which is either 20%, 25% or 30% extra fighting strength against, you've guessed it, Natars! Personally, my hero's left hand should be holding something more usable, like this next category of Items, adding fighting strength to your hero, either 500, 1000 or 1500. For new players it helps, but for those on higher levels, its up to the player itself whether if its useful or not.

Category 3 is a plunder bonus, which I'm assuming is raiding extra resources which is normally saved in crannies, but I'm not too sure, so if someone wants to confirm that for me, feel free to comment. its either 10%, 15% or 20% bonus, so that is a useful tool to have.

The other 3 categories are about speeding your troops up. The first I assume is for any return, but it allows troops to be 30%, 40% or 50% faster for when they return. In other words, do you want them home for EastEnders, or the 10 o'clock news. The Decision is yours.

The second also can be 30%, 40% or 50% faster , but only between your own villages, and the third is between alliance villages and can be 15, 20 or 25% faster. My choice would be the first at 50%. Its returned from anywhere I think, so it has to be the best

So that's a very brief guide on left handed Items, and from left, next time we move onto right, to until then, its goodbye from me. Cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers