Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Travian Takeover: Your Response

Apologies for not posting the results of this little Ideas session, Easter has been so busy, I never got round to it. But it doesn't matter as we have had quite a few responses to my previous post, and here they are from oldest to newest:

The first comment I got said that there should be speech bubbles on the map, which kind of makes it like Habbo Hotel when you think about it, however it is quite a nice idea, although it might be used as misleading information when you say "I'm being catapulted" and then when everyone else decides to attack as well. In other words it might do more harm than good, however still a nice idea.

The second was about decorative items for the village, and yes I can agree that Decorative Items are needed to make the Village a lot more homely, and I think that some should have village bonuses on them, and let them be found on Adventures or bought from the Auction room, to add a bit more variety to the game, but that's up for discussion.

Most of the rest of the posts were directed towards Hero's, and one of the comments I got was for the hero's to have High Heels, where one commenter posted:
Regarding high heels for Heroes, I'm of the opinion that while they may be aesthetically appealing, they will be of little practical use when wading through mounds of dismembered corpses, and, charred crop fields. I am however leaning towards the notion of thigh length boots, which, would greatly enhance both a riders stability, and, manoeuvrability.
As well as walking difficulties, I probably wouldn't be the first to say I would wait for the Female Hero upgrade to arrive (if it arrives) before adding any length of High Heels on a hero.

Next addition to the game was Pubs, Bars and Nightclubs, which could be an interesting feature to add in, if you include a Hangover feature, which means that the army isn't available for battle until they have recovered from their night out. Although, I think Nightclubs are under the Culture Point parties although I'm not too sure.

That's it for now, Part 2 will include the comments I missed out from my previous post, plus anymore you have. Until then, have a nice week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers