Saturday, January 29, 2011

Best Day for Diadem in 2x server -hoping so!

I was looking my account and feeding the hammer village. Armies are off to one of the WW village. I was startled when I saw that one of my village has an incoming attacks. Awww... it is from Antares of CS alliance. Ding! At first I thought he sent footmen but then after talking to Getman that he has speed artefact. Another ding!!!! I saw 20 waves and then it grows until 85 attacks incoming to my village LOL. He is more than 9 hours travel to my village. We were worried if he is going to totally destroyed. My my..!!!!!

Getman asked me that he will be the one to destroy the waves. So I gave him the tasked to do it. While we were watching the attacks landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers