Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Interview With Wonder Wonder Holder Abdiel

Hey Guys,

Earlier today I was able to secure a interview with one of the two LVT WW holders, Abdiel specifically the main dual Ahmed. There are quite a interesting things he has to say and I think you'll find it as interesting as I found it so please enjoy reading it. Anything in (brackets) has been added by myself in order to clarify anything technical or abbreviated. If you would like to comment on the interview or would like to suggest someone else who could be interviewed please leave a comment below.

1. When did you first start to play Travian and what got you into it?

A. Well, first time was from around 6-7 years on com server 7, and after that played with my friends on speedcom. Where i met my wife for the first time.

2. So you met your wife on Travian?

A. Yes

3. And how did you know that she was the 'one'?

A. it took time bcoz when we met each other we were like enemy, attacking each other but after that we became friends at the same round. And she created new acc (account) and played with us and even after sometime me and her left to make wing for bandits and she was from the leaders.

4. So do you still play the game with her or has that now stopped?

A. Since this round both of us stopped playing and this is the first round to play it again after all this years we are playing with the same acc (account) and also this acc (account) wasn't ours. It was for a friend who asked us to help him a little to grow when he was just one village and after sometime he left the game at all and the acc (account) for us.

5. What motivated you to go for a World Wonder?

A. This round we played it mostely def and i had this idea when alex (Die Hard - LVT Leader) talked to me about it but even with that wasn't going to hold WW.

6. What experience with holding World Wonders have you had?

A. Never, my leaders who sitting with me have good exp (experience) with it but for me and my wife this is the first time.

7. And what is your aim by the end of the server?

A. To win the WW with all our conf (confed) as one big team. I think it will be our last server at least for some more years. So i wish really to win it.

8. Which alliance do you think will provide the most opposition to you during the race?

A. From how the things going will be PFF (Play For Fun) for sure. Apart from what the ppl (people) say and that they are mostely bot acc's (accounts which use automated scripts) but i think they deserve this round. And still if we worked all as one team we will steal it from them.

9. And what would your message be to the other WW holders?

A. I wish for all of them good luck and to enjoy as well.

10. What would you say your greatest Travian achievement so far has been?

A. I didn't complete any round in travian till the end, this will be my first server; but we were playing another game Tribal Wars (Another Game - Found Here) and ended up rank 14 for the server with 450 villages bcoz there its not that hard with the crop like here.

11. What would you say the easiest strategy for new players to get into the game is? 
A. Well as off (offence) player for sure will be to clear his region (remove threats) from any off (offence) army to raid as much as he can and now its so easy with the gold club i remember in my last server here we were doing it by mozila bookmarks and this is my first time to play as def (defence). So i dont have good exp yet with it.

I'd like to thank Ahmed for taking the time to commit to this interview and I wish him all the best in the race for the World Wonder.


Steve.

7 comments:

Luiza said...

That is short version of the fact you catapulted me and needed make new account :P and the attacks sent on u were actually my first 14-16 kamikaze prets i was able to make :P

Ahmed Elsayed said...

As you know even the fake appears as attacks so i have to consider you attacked me too :D and do you see how's travian sth important in our life, in our first speed round met each other and in the second one we married :D

bea said...

I think this two are the couple where steve interviewed. How nice.. both of u here leaving comments.

The catapults lead to marriage. SWEET! This is bea here :D

Luiza said...

Hello Bea. Thats a logic deduction :p. What do u think WW lead to?

I still remmber how much deff u gather for thoes praets :-"
Next round we make the babies 8-)

Ahmed Elsayed said...

I think if cata lead to marriage so WW should lead to twins at least :D

Stephen McKenzie said...

Lol, twins conceived by Travian. Would be a good story.

Luiza said...

Are u thinking in their names allready :P?

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers