Saturday, August 7, 2010

An Interview for my friend Tomek and his tips in Playing Travian

My friend tomek joined the travian champ in Polish server with his friends. You can see down below who are his duals. He was playing in comx at round ended last March 2010. You can see my post about R.A.I.D HERE.
He founded his first village on July 16, 2010 at 13:38 server time and as of today, August 4, 2010. Below is the stats...

In week 2, R.A.I.D robbed 786.403 resources and gave him in rank 3 in robbing. In week 3, he was top 2 robber and robbed 1.748.566 resources.



Just compare the population and the troop counts...



Tips for raiding for the firs week on the game and I will before the beginner protection left out. You might like to use his strategies..

Some players registered few hours late and or even 3 days late when the server restarted.
Tomek Tips and Strategies......
............................................................so first i am doing the task
tomek/R.A.I.D: and i am choosing the trade path (he meant instead of military, he choose economy)
tomek/R.A.I.D: and i am doing everything til 21 task
tomek/R.A.I.D: then i am building barracks and all resources i am using to built clubs
tomek/R.A.I.D: this server had 3 days protection period (this is 2x in PL server)
tomek/R.A.I.D: but some players built clubs and attack oasis
tomek/R.A.I.D: so i go to statistics (he meant, who is top attacker)
tomek/R.A.I.D: and check player who has some off point and some robbery
tomek/R.A.I.D: and i was checking all oasis in thier nieghborhood
tomek/R.A.I.D: if they clean oasis (and they lost clubs)
tomek/R.A.I.D: i was sending my clubs so i can have free resources
tomek/R.A.I.D: and even i took 1 1 1 1 i was sending again ( 1 1 1 1 = 1 clay, 1 wood, 1 iron and 1 crop)
tomek/R.A.I.D: before last protect day
tomek/R.A.I.D: i checked in 30x30 when what time each player will have end protect period
tomek/R.A.I.D: of cours i was talking players who has 2-5 pop
tomek/R.A.I.D: and then i was sending all clubs because they do not play
tomek/R.A.I.D: sa after 3 days you can take 3200 in one attack and this is a lot resources
tomek/R.A.I.D: and of course built clubs
tomek/R.A.I.D: always has minus crop
-end- ...so he continue to build clubs.....and resources. Quick tips but then it is useful for new restart server...
He built townhall for the first 3 village.. just to get culture points..


This is the way how you sent raids. This is a manual raiding for your information.

As of August 4, 2010, this is how his first village look like...

Screenshots taken August 4, 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers