Thursday, December 29, 2011

Matrix is one of the best account in the server

This is a slow international server 10 and is using beta T4 version. So we are talking for a year fighting in the battle field.

I really salute with the guy playing on matrix account. He is trying to tell to everyone that not only gold plus player can achieved higher points in attacking and or even hero. Believe me, during endgame and is you are WW holder, you really need gold to speed up things.

I actually played with him in champs server and not knowing after I made an interview. This guy "I will call him matrix" is absoultely stunning on how he played in the game. When I was logging on on his account, he warned me right away that I could not find any archive battle reports since it is not a plus account. It just strike in my mind that ohhh- I am pretty much abusing in using gold. I can't play without gold. Because in the midlle of the game, I stop farming and waiting only for own resources to build up.

Since he is not a plus acc, he urged himself to kill his troops during the war to free up some crops. This could be done much in offense teuton though.



Oh I will finish this post...my kids asking to play in hthe computer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers