Sunday, July 18, 2010

Comx - PFF-TLL meta WW holderr

Oradea stays on the top. She touches level 80 and no hammers tried to knock her down to zero. Lots of players asking now, is her WW a decoy WW in PFF-TLL.


<<<<<---------------->>>>>>
The PFF-TLL meta:
1. Oradea
2. Sanchesco
3. JORU

I first introduce, SaNcHeScO from PFF-TLL meta. This guy is pretty much tough in the game, he played solo on his account. I could of imagine himself that he is online for 17 hours a day or sometimes even more. A quote in my chitchats to him "SaNcHeScO: dual is two (2) people on one account; sitter is a different thing :); I have sitters but they only come when i ask them because I must work and watching troops don't starve". A fine young man live somewhere in Europe, work full time and play hardcore on this game. I was joking at him that he dropped his college and so he can hold WW full time hahaha. This guy started to play on this game 4 years ago in nlx server but he did not finish the server and stop playing midway in the server. This is his come back on this game and his first round in comx and viola! He gotta hold the WW and race to the other players. He is a defense type of player and he "quoted- he is proud of defending dragonlion and know that he is on the side of a good team". In the last 2 years, he did not lost his track in the game but was diligent in reading guides and tricks. Right now, he is making a gaul offense guides and he will try this to aux server as his experiment. We will see if he has results and am sure, he will likely to share who likes to play gauls tribes.

My question: Did you encountered any problems after you conquered the WW village? Like a confed or ally member tried to re-chief it? He said: He had no trouble with it but the only thing that he can think of: He made mistakes of being sleepless on that evening. Plus he added that for people in the forum telling PFF all about bot scripts users, that there are still players in this game old school like me who play with out those. At this moment, he is happy playing with his new team, as per se!

Hey! this is JORU's time- who is JORU from PFF-TLL meta? I was surprised when I knew that bigtrouble is on JORU team. I tried to reach bigtrouble before I send this to TSCHENA and it seemed that our time will not be on a good timing. Real life is always on the way… but the only thing that I can say… who has the best structures two rounds ago. Find it out here on this blog. http://bea-travian.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-structures.html. I know how the TLL manages on their WW. Bigtrouble is the big asset on JORU team and even to his meta. This is all I can say.

However, the leading lady on the race, Oradea. The Oradea team is leading by Stacey, a woman (just like me LOL), the main owner of the account. Her WW is leading on the race currently and no one ever tried to knock it down to zero. She is a websurfer and found an ad to one of the website that she was visiting and decided to try it out. Now, she is here on this game for about 3 years now. Luckily, even she got hit recently but it only knock down to three (3) levels and gives her still the leading of the race.

A few questions I sent to her: Read below

Me: Did you have problems encountered when you are chiefting the WW village?
Stacey: Chiefing of the WW village was easy. We have a great team working together, and it went off without a hitch. Now Building Plans was another story! lol
Me: Is this your first time holding the WW?
Stacey: No, I held the WW when we all played on the IMU server.
Me: What do u like to tell to everyone especially to your enemy alliance?
Stacey: I would love to tell everyone what a great team the Fools alliance is. The leaders are great, always winning to help someone new, and we all have a great time playing. As for my enemy alliance? It's a game, nothing to get so testy about.
Me:How do u feel being the leader of the race?
Stacey: It's fun watching the attacks roll in trying to guess which one is gonna be a real attack. We all know eventually we will get hit, already happened once, and hopefully the next one won't be too bad.

I, thank you for your time Stacey. I will talk to you on the next issue of the magazine on how things work.

Blue chuckey had not been to PFF yesterday when I was making my post but I did not published it yet.. So, now this morning, he is on PFF-TLL meta...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers