Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Steve

Hey Guys, 

I'm Steve, And I've been invited by Bea to help add content to the blog, I'll be adding different content than Bea so there should be an overlap. I'll aim to interview alliance leaders, inform about in-game changes, hopefully gain interviews with Travian staff members and also do alliance analysis about alliances playing on Travian comx. As those of you who have read my analysis on the Travian com forums know I love to hear your comments and ideas and I would really appreciate if you would leave me a comment whether you like my ideas or not as I am always willing to improve.

Anyway, here's a little information about myself and my time playing Travian, I'm a young man working full time however I've played Travian longer than I've had my job, the first Travian server I ever played was the first ever UK1 and the second was the first ever UKx, both of which I am proud to say I was involved with. I have played all the tribes using nearly every possible strategy, I have held artefacts, ended top in pop, hero kills, off & def on different servers. I have owned a WW level 78 and was a sitter for a winning world wonder account. I have lead various alliances as well as been involved in excellent alliances and I've played with some of the best players from around the globe. However I may be experienced but I am not always right so as I have said above if you find fault with what I have said email me or leave me a comment below.

On this comx I am playing on within the HD alliance which I have really grown to like over the course of my membership. If you wish to contact me I'd appreciate you not doing it through the game so please use the methods mentioned above.

Thanks,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers