Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comx WW race updates

Updated July 21, 2010 at 5:53AM GMT+9

As I woke up this morning, I saw Oradea went down to level 86. They did not make lots of damages though. I wonder who hit her....It i just only 4 levels down...

Updated July 21, 2010 at 7:51 AM GMT+9


Then it went down to level 79. It puts Kukky on the lead followed by Abdiel. We will see if there is hammer landed to the non PFF WW... Sanchesco has lots of defense on his WW and he has moral bonus because they were destroying his villages. It put him a little advantage to the attacker.

Sanchesco owned this artefacts below but then it does not work to the WW village.


Oradea owned this artefacts...It made her opponent to increase more catapults to break in the wall...


Updates July 22, 2001 at 4:35AM GMT+9


Every time, I woke up from sleeping. This is what I see. Sanchesco is on the lead...Sanchesco has more than 5Miliion defense and I dont think the opposite sides has the hammer to hammer his WW down. We will see on the next few hours...

I just stop by after all the tired feet and body carrying my crap stuff
Updates: July 22, 2010 at 1:4-PM GMT+9



Update July 23, 2010 at 1PM GMT+9
So, when I got back here in my old home. I left my computer here since there is no internet to my new home..



His palisade destroyed and delevel his WW.

Sanchesco and Kukky are tie level..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3907246309f
this is how Oradea WW down 4 levels..

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers