Sunday, July 18, 2010

The NW WW meta WW holders

<<<<-------->>>>>>>
The NW WW meta:
1. Pisonja
2. Hateful
3. kuky222
4. dracek.

Pisonja WW holder; I found out that he never played to any different world/server but only here in .com/international server and we have a .com loyal player as per se! He has a friend from Africa and introduced this game to him. He found this game amazing and lots of challenges and strategy.

He never had been encountered difficulty in conquering the WW village since he has a great team work from his alliance ABYSS WAR and all of his allies. He quoted "This is my first time and with the help with my Team Experience, I am like an old player which is handling the WW in a few times"

He wanted to tell to everyone:

To my team ABYSS WAR, NW WW and our allies. You are the best team I have and I won't regret having you from the beginning till the end of this game. We win or lose. I really appreciate all the teamwork we gave to each other. And to our enemy alliance, make sure you guys give your best attack and defense. We will be here fighting and defending whatever it takes to get us wins this server. I feel not only me but all my team that we really deserve to be here., we feel the greatness of being oneness in offense, defense, strategy and leadership. Personally, I thank my buddies, Repline, Svraka1, Macedonian, Magician, Tsunamybob (Tiffa and Bob).


Hateful WW keeper, is one of the leader in the NW alliance. He played this game for over 4 years and played also in slow server and stop playing midway. No one introduces him on this game but he tried to find a multiplayer game in the web and found travian. He played alone mostly of his account but he has wonderful sitters looking after. He mentioned zappy and cyn (his co-leader), he said: They played together in two years now. What a great bonding of friendship.

At this moment, his team is made up of a true international group of players. This is pretty cool indeed. This is the message he like to tell to everyone: "I would like to tell my enemies that you should always keep your enemies close to you and its not over till its over ".

Lastly, this is his message for his meta: I would like to say this to the meta though :) that loyalty got us here above all and we all carry each other when needed in any way; we all lead here-there is no one leader here.

However, the other two WW keeper. I was hoping to get their attention but it seemed that they are busy. I will try to post their interview on the next issue: The WW keeper, kuky222 and dracek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Followers